Finance and Controlling Lead Balkans (m/f)
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in the consumer goods industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Finance and Controlling Lead Balkans (m/f) to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
The responsibilities of the Finance and Controlling Lead Balkans (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Providing full financial transparency for key stakeholders, analysis and recommendations to make decisions to improve the results and deliver business objectives;
- Participating on regular meetings with executive management and key customers to establish strategic plans and objectives;
- Support profitable growth by proactively finding and steering cost efficiencies in process and operations;
- Supporting the sales and marketing departments in analyzing profitability of business partnerships and promotional activity;
- Monitor development of currency exchange and its impact in profitability to support decision making by executive management.
- Responsibility for leading accounting including in-house and by external 3rd party providers;
- Making sure that changes in the financial budget / forecast are properly reflected into reporting systems;
- Responsibility for financial budgeting & forecasting as well as year-end closing;
- Leading a team of professionals in accounting & administration with responsibility for third party payroll administration;
- Responsibility for working across departments to build close relationships, real and active partnerships with both operations and executive management members;
- Responsibility for relationship management with in-house shared service center for the completion of transactional financial tasks.
- Liaise with the Regional Finance Director and the Controlling departments in the Headquarters to implement corporate policies and projects in the region.
The Successful Applicant (m/w/d)
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in accountancy / finance / economics;
- Professional background in a consumer driven commercial environment with exposure to strategic financial controlling leadership supporting a sales-organization;
- Experience in leading and performing budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Excellent analytical ability with good attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present plans to support strategic business decisions;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
- Experience in ERP system implementation;
- Experience in working in a matrix-organization with remote leadership;
- Prior experience in working with an in-house shared service organization;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills, additional language skills will be considered as an advantage.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.