Job title: Field Service Technician - Onshore Wind Turbines
Alternative job title:
Job tags: field service engineer, electrical engineer, electrician, wind turbine technician, onshore wind, wind turbines, wind
Job location: Constanta, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Electrical Engineering
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Electricity, Gas & Water Supply
Locations: Romania - Sud-Est
To further consolidate and strengthen our Ge Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams, we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Technicians.
Location: Constanta, Romania
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
- Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
- Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
- Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs
Contract of employment with GE. The offer will be discussed individually.
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
- Familiar with MS-Office operating system.
- Familiar with PLCs.
- High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
- Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
- Good level of English, fluent Romanian
- Prepared to travel
- Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
- Class B driving license (license for driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer).
- Electrical/ mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearlyemployees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.