- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs;
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools;
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in the field;
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens;
- Identifies additional service opportunities with customer;
- Maintains service vehicle and tools for cleanliness and proper operation.
Education, Licenses, Certifications and Experience:
- Basic level field service work experience;
- Intermediate level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products;
- Knowledge about Electronic Service Tool Application, Product Repair and Maintenance, Engine Systems Interactions, Health and Safety Fundamentals and Diagnostics Application;
- Fluency in English.
Job location - Dragomiresti;
- Competitive salary package;
- Career development opportunities;
- Proffesional working environment;