Middle (2-5 years)
Is work on Power Generation a strong point in your professional experience?
Are you interesting in further developing your skills in a multinational company with projects deployed throughout Eastern Europe ?
Then the Field Service Technician position open in our team could be the job for you!
To be considered for this opportunity, we should find the following skills & qualifications in your profile:
- Secondary education graduate with Baccalaureate diploma in technical field - mandatory requirement
- Experienced hands on technician or field engineer working with power generation equipment for at least 3 years - minimum
- Know-how and experience working with low & high voltage equipment, earthing systems
- Previous experience with internal combustion engines and equipment / electrical installations
- Qualified Electrician - Electrical Certification from ANRE is considered a STRONG plus
- Experience in working with oil and gas industry equipment - an advantage
- Know-how and work experience with load banks
- Language skills: Romanian (mandatory requirement) with medium to advanced English language skills (mandatory)
- Full valid driving license - mandatory
You should have in mind the following work environment and physical requirements for the role:
- Noisy environment
- Exposed to outside weather conditions
- Standing most of the time
- Employee is required to move about or lift heavy objects – good physical condition is required
- Extensive travel inside and outside Romania is required
- Ad hoc presence can be required, with work performed outside regular business hours
The Field Service Technician position will be responsible for the general servicing, commissioning, de-commissioning and installation, troubleshooting (mechanical and electrical) and repairs performed mainly with Aggreko Diesel or Gas burning generators.
Our projects are diverse in complexity and we deliver our services across a range of power applications within different industries (oil & gas, petrochemical, refining, shipping, mining, manufacturing, telecommunications etc). Our generators are portable and can provide the prime power source for an entire installation or emergency standby power as part of a disaster recovery plan to ensure that essential services run consistently.
The Field Service Technician will ensure that equipment is functional and available at all times in our local depot for projects deployment, as well on the client site on implementation and post-delivery phase.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Site installation, commissioning, service A and B (general filters service of Aggreko equipment / top end service) as per service schedule
- Execution of routine services of plant at depots and on customer site
- Attending breakdowns/ repairs at depot and on customer site
- Controlling of spares in accordance to company procedures and maintaining an adequate level of spares at location and in van
- Direct contact with Sales & internal team for Eastern Europe, to communicate any customer requests or complaints
- Communication with the Service Operations Manager for Eastern Europe countries, for reporting failures, parts requests, data on the customer sites ensuring service reporting
- Ensuring that service vehicle is well equipment and work area is maintained in safe and good order in compliance with Quality Health Safety Environmental rules (internally and as per local regulation)
- Completing and submitting per agreed timelines the service reports, test sheets and timesheets
What we offer:
- a professional work environment, in which you will have the opportunity to evolve and accumulate knowledge on extremely challenging and interesting projects
- a competitive compensation and benefits package
- undetermined period contract | full time, 40h / week