● Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to local businesses
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Reach out to business leads through cold calling
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
● Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Be up to date with what the competition is doing.
● Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
● Experience within Fitness, Dentists, POS Systems, Horeca, retail it’s a plus
● MS Office knowledge
● Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
● Drivers license is a must.
● Company car
● Bonus scheme
● Laptop, phone
● Meal Tickets
● Startup environment.