Field Quality Engineer based at ALBA IULIA
Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Purpose of the Job based at ALBA-IULIA:
- Ensures the on field quality assurance on the Simeria - Sighisoara project.
- Ensures consistency between the project quality, delivery objectives and the customer’s satisfaction
Reports to the Quality Manager and among the responsibilities are:
- Be part of the interface with the customer quality, procurement and installation team.
- Plan & perform Installation & Commissioning Projectuality (Installation Reviews, Commissioning Reviews, Installation Supplier Audits …).
- Ensure the existence of a synchronized schedule of deliverables by the different “metiers”.
- Ensure Project Quality Plan and Installation Management Plan application and supports the preparation of related Reviews
- Control of effective application of installation, test & commissioning and maintenance standards required by the Project.
- Report quality alerts (internal & suppliers):
- Alert to Project Quality Manager in case of identified gap
- Raise Non Conformities Issues, achieve the Non Conformity Sheets and animate problem solving during project execution phase.
- Field Operation and Service Quality performances consolidation of data.
- Control project deliverables' compliance through inspections and audits.
- Define control phase of the quality installation control plan with the support of Installation Manager and Commissioning Manager.
- Ensure the application and follow up of the quality installation control plan of the project.
- Check the integrity and the Quality documents of the parts delivered on site, fill-in the Incoming Reception forms
- Participate in final inspection of the unit to register open point in order to classify and follow up it until its closure.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Installation Suppliers and partners to maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- Work in cooperation and share intelligence with the System Project Quality Manager
•Upper technical education;
Technical knowledge, experience:
- Professional experience of minimum 1 to 2 years experience in the railway industry or technical background with 5 years experience in the railway industry.
- Good knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental systems.
- Preferred good knowledge of the regulation applicable for the railway field, including homologation procedure.
- IT literate (Office suite – . Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Languages English good / French or Italian language spoken will be an advantage.