Field Quality Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Field Quality Engineer
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As part of the EMA EMEA Quality Central Team, reporting to Product Line Quality Director, and being located and in team ship relation in the plant, you will run the job of Field Quality Engineer.
You will be the connection between Quality organization and Market via Customer and Consumer Service organization. You will become an expert for a range of our products and you will initiate activities for constant improvements of quality performances of the products thus aiming to increase the positive experience of our consumers. You will be strongly involved in supporting the development of new products as well.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
- Collect and analyse consumers feedback, based on the data from company quality reporting systems,
- Cooperation with the Sales organisation to collect and analyse market specific problems and initiate appropriate improvement activities,
- Follow / approve the closure of the actions defined to solve the quality issues,
- Collect and analyse safety risk data from the company database, initiate immediate corrective activities,
- Lead the factory quality reporting for the assigned areas
- Lead the return of defect components and appliances from the market, organise the detailed analyse, prepare the reports, and initiate improvement activities,
- Support the field test of the appliances,
- Deploy quality improvement tools in the improvement actions with the market service organisation, (FMEA, 8D, QFD, etc.)
- Work with other departments, to identify and deploy best practice solutions in the factory.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking. You analyse data in an efficient manner.
- Problem-solving approach. You turn issues into solutions.
- Team player. In this role, teamship and cross-functional collaboration are everything, so you should like to work in teams as well as on your own.
- You demonstrate proven project management skills and cost-conscious mind-set.
- Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
- Willingness to travel. You will travel in Europe to meet and visit consumers services, customers and consumers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- We are searching for a talented person ready to start an ambitious career in Quality and in other Electrolux functions
- University degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- It is a plus the understanding of the manufacturing process as well as a good practical understanding of product development
- It is a plus the knowledge of components and product functionality (knowledge of possible defects of the products)
- Fluent English and Romanian language