ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
We are recruiting Fault Analysis Engineers (Automotive).
- Graduated from an engineering school and/or previous experience in a similar field
- Knowledge in Embedded C/C++, Modeling, Stateflow and Simulink in Matlab
- Knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN and LIN networks, MCUs, Relays, Signal Modulation, etc.)
- Knowledge in embedded system architecture design and development (Systems Programming Engineering):
- Project management skills : planning, reporting, leading technical meetings
- Good communication and decision making skills
- A medium or advanced level of English (French could be a plus)
- Analysis of found defects after unit testing or integration of software and testing(bench test, car test)
- Checking to see if there are any incoherences between the Client Specification Software Architecture and the Written CODE or Generated CODE from MBDs
- Verification of the Test Plan
- Verification of the way the validation is done
- Verification of the car parameters
- Verification of input/output signals
- Exchanges with the client for task follow up
- Exchanges with the client or the different suppliers to explain the different findings of an analysis (normal behaviour/ abnormal behaviour and explanations for the conclusion)
- Ensure and maintain the traceability of the corrections
- Client support activities if needed
What we offer: