FastTrack O365 Migration Manager (GE/FR)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English, German, French
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
- Do you want to play a critical role in helping to drive customer adoption and usage of Microsoft 365 (Windows, Office, the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S))?
- Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
- We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals that provide guidance to customers who are deploying to the Microsoft We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft We are rapidly expanding and looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues, and an obsession for customer happiness.
- As a Migration Velocity Manager your focus is to help customer executing their data migration strategy to adopt the Microsoft Cloud. The MVM, as we call, is a resource well versed with the Migration Process knowledge & Tools set used by the Fast Track Migration team.
- The MVM will assist other resources at Microsoft to understand the overall migration process and is the point of contact with the customer until the completion of migration phase. This role has the accountability of successful delivery of mailbox, fileshare and other type of migrations.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Provide/Upload the latest version of the Migration Tools (pre-flights), Process documentation, migration Questionnaire’s to the FastTrack Center team.
- Coordinate with the customer for any discrepancies observed in it the migration prerequisites information shared by the customer.
- Coordinate between the Customer, FastTrack Center & the Migration Factory to ensure the smooth execution of migrations.
- Manage the escalations from the customer end to end to resolve them. The MVM will involve the respective teams required for resolving migrations issues.
- Coordinate with the Customer for the Post Migration issues during the Migration phase based on the scope of the Migration Type.
- Responsible to close the Migrations with the customer and provide appropriate status updates to the relevant stakeholders upon closure.
- Updating the customer forecast & high level schedule in the internal tools to provide visibility of the customers coming in for migrations, migration type and volumes for the Migration factory to plan for resourcing.
- 4 years+ of Technical proficiency in Exchange and Exchange Online, Active Directory and related technologies.
- Communication Skills-Spoken and written English is a must & German/French (including technical writing).
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers the Microsoft Cloud (specifically Office 365).
- Proven experience on complex scenarios of data migration from on-premises technologies to Office, on Microsoft and 3rd party solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration skills on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
- Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.