FastTrack Engineer French/German
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English, German, French
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
The FastTrack Office 365 team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energized FastTrack Engineer to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding Office365.
The FastTrack Engineer should be a recognized technical expert who is interested in running complex operations across multiple countries, interested in coaching and mentoring others, able to analyze complex technical and non-technical data to understand challenges and opportunities and to drive results through their impact on other
The FastTrack Engineer is also responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation
The FastTrack Engineer will have to work with office365 customers, assess their environment, network and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth migration to the cloud, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff as well as coach and mentor other FastTrack engineers on assisting Microsoft customers. You are responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for office365 while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations.
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Skype for Business over voice and video and the transformation into Teams;
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the engineering and architect community;
- Execute, manage and lead a set of office 365 customers and partners (Around Teams and Skype for Business Transformation) through the Onboarding technical process;
- Engaged with the customers as a technical consultant to prepare customer's environment moving to the cloud;
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement;
- Drive development by delivering training and mentoring;
- Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
- The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree or the equivalent in work experience and preferably 5 years’ Customer Support in Microsoft product and / or Consulting Services experience;
- Background in supporting one or more of the following server technologies is considered a plus: Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory;
- The successful candidate should have the skills to build a good customer relationship and acting as a technical trusted advisor in the Onboarding journey;
- The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries;
- Candidate should also have excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience enabling and configuring Office 365 services is required;
- Strong English communication skills and French or German is a must.