FastTrack Application Assure Manager (GERMAN)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals with the goal of driving use of Microsoft 365 in to a customer’s business and enabling them to realize business value. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft Cloud.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thank you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
As a FastTrack Application Readiness Manager (ARM), your focus is to help customers ensure their custom developed applications run effectively on Windows 10. This is done by identifying their application readiness needs, coordinating with technical resources to drive remediation of application issues, and collecting/reporting feedback and issues encountered to help improve Windows and application compatibility. You will represent Microsoft in communications via phone, email, web to assist customers and partners in readying their applications for Windows 10. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Your key business metrics will be to:
- Obtain high customer and partner satisfaction with the FastTrack Application Readiness service
- Drive customer success through effective facilitation of application remediation
- Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
Key Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate timely and impactful engagement of Application Compatibly technical resources to resolve application compatibility issues with Windows 10/Windows as a Service (WaaS).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned customers.
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing account personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Gather input from the customer to determine their application remediation needs and effectively track progress of their application readiness activity.
- Collect, analyze, and communicate key application compatibly feedback to improve the Windows product and end to end FastTrack Application Readiness process.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Windows Desktop and/or Application Development competency: Possess the knowledge and (preferred) experience with Windows desktop management and/or application development to effectively communicate with customer and partner Windows application developers, and coordinate with Microsoft application compatibility engineers.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Communication Skills – Spoken and written English (including technical writing) and German language at an advanced level. Build trust, drive recommendations, and land priorities across customers, partners, senior leaders (Microsoft-internal and customer Technical and Business Decision Makers), and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Background in project and process management preferred.
- Proven ability to work across a “virtual team” that has remote team members and crosses organization boundaries.
- Able to regularly work in the office to foster a team culture that is highly collaborative and focused on making every customer experience perfect.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
Experience:years of Windows application development, Windows desktop management, developer or desktop support, and/or customer relationship management experience with these technologies.