Do you want to build a great career as a Registered Pharmacist in the UK?
If so, this opportunity has come at the right time.
The rights of EU citizens - to permanently live & work in the UK – are assured for those who are in the UK at the time of Brexit (29th MarchAlso the recognition of their qualifications.
So this now is the best time to apply.
Our award winning client is one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK with over 300 pharmacies in the UK, and expanding.
They have multiple vacancies across the South of England + Yorkshire.
- Interview with us
- An opportunity for a friendly skype chat with a Romanian Pharmacist working at the employer – to ask questions and gain a better insight
- A face to face interview with the employer in Bucharest towards the end of September Successful candidates will start working as a Registered Pharmacist within 6 – 12 months of joining the company.
In the first 6 – 12 months, whilst working as a Dispensing Assistant, you will have the time to a) learn the UK system and working practice b) improve your English language level and c) obtain UK pharmacy registration.
WHAT’S ON THE OFFER?
• Full time work contract for minimum 40 hours /week
• Overtime potential (5-10 hours/week)
• Starting salary as dispensing assistant (grund;year. Equivalent to £1275 NET / month
• Salary as a Registered Pharmacists starting from £year (gross). Equivalent to £2000 NET/month
• Relocation package – part 1: Initial Bed & Breakfast (up to a maximum of £500), whilst securing rental accommodation
• Relocation package – part 2: Loan towards deposit and initial rent for rental accommodation
• Training provided by the employer
• Fantastic career development
• Health and Social Insurance (NHS)
• Auto-enrollment in the company pension scheme after 3 months
• 30% discount on most retail products
• Assistance in obtaining NiNo (National Insurance number) and opening a bank account
• 20 days of paid holiday + 8 public holidays
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
• To be a Registered Pharmacist in your own country
• Advanced level of English
• Previous work experience is an advantage but we also accept newly graduates or persons with little experience
• Great communication skills and ability to work with the public
• Ability to work in team and ability to take initiative
• Positive attitude
• Respecting ethics and professional practice
• Trustworthy and highly motivated We look forward to receiving your application!
We do not charge applicants any recruitment fees or commission.