Middle (2-5 years)
- Responsible for all activities within the area of Controlling FPS in the Group including Bulgaria, Moldova and Serbia in compliance with Directives and Procedures relevant for the Group.
- Supporting management decisions by creating relevant reports.
- Preparing comprehensive reports, memos, findings and recommendations to management (Cost Challenge / FPS Result monthly presentations / Forecast presentation / Weekly KBUs report, any other reports)
- Preparing detailed analysis and reports for costs (per cost center and department level) and for sales (per product, group and sales channels)
- Carrying out a wide range of financial analysis (including variances, deviations to previous periods, budgets, forecast, trends, benchmarking) and explain the deviations versus baseline.
- Checking the quality of the accounting bookings, early recognizing the corrective actions needed and making follow-ups till the final resolution of the errors.
- Ensure the accuracy of finance data for a correct managerial reporting.
- Contributing to the standardization and accurate reporting of managerial information in the FPS Controlling database.
- Ensuring the correct SAP Profit / Cost Centre structure and records, in cooperation with Cost Accounting.
- Providing the necessary data for the month end closing
- Bachelor degree in Economics or any other comparable education
- Relevant professional experience: > 5 years
- Work experience in Finance / Controlling area minimum 3 years
- Extended knowledge of RAS / IAS / IFRS
- Fluency in English
- Proficient knowledge of MS OFFICE and SAP
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Result and customer oriented