Expert Finance Master Data
The Job Holder is accountable for the effective and efficient management of the assigned Master Data activities for the entire company for the following Master Data objects: customers, vendors (Business Partners in SAP S/4HANA environment), materials, safety data sheets. Ensures that all Master Data processes & systems are operated in accordance with the company rules. Assures support in projects by providing data analysis/reports and assures alignments with other departments.
The scope of duties for Job Holder include:
- Contributes to the day by day Master Data maintenance and service delivery (create/change/block/mark for deletion/ assures replication for the respective Master Data);
- Participates in the design of Master Data processes, MDG (Master Data Governance) improvements ideas and alignment of master data between SAP systems;
- Supports the making of detailed conceptual Master Data process designs / technical specifications / documentation;
- Takes over testing responsibilities during project delivery / contributes to improvement initiatives;
- Supports the creation of Reports especially on defined KPIs and ad hoc requests, including the support of root cause analysis;
- Supports the development of processes, work procedures and solutions to optimize own activity as well as on department level and gives regular input for continuous improvements;
- May lead small, lower-risk projects, such as functionality enhancements in existing Master Data Tools, data cleansing initiatives etc.;
- Performs daily supervision for SAP interfaces regarding Master Data (MDG or SAP and other systems interfaces), solves with guidance all incidents discovered in these interfaces;
- Executes mandatory checks for Master Data correctness and completeness;
- Maintains ongoing relationships with Master Data stakeholders on all levels.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business;
- Experience: 3-5 years;
- Languages: German - advanced level, English - medium level;
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (ideally MDG, Finance, S/4 HANA , SAP MM, SAP SD) and Microsoft Excel, knowledge of Microsoft Access is advantageous;
- Solid functional knowledge about Master Data maintenance processes (ideally in oil & gas industry) and continuous optimization and efficiency improvement;
- Solid project management skills in an international environment - familiar with Lean and Agile practices;
- Good analytical and organizational skills to perform the day by day Master Data activities, working independently as well as working in teams;
- High attention to detail;
- Knowledge of other Eastern European languages is a plus;
- Experience in providing user trainings to key users (ideally MDG, S/4 HANA).