Experienced UX / UI Designer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
For our offices in Iasi Romania we are looking for experienced UX / UI Designers (User Experience, Usability and Frontend).
- Pushing UX and Design. Quality Assurance in the field of UX / UI.
- Create, communicate and enforce UX / UI design standards.
- Development of concepts in wireframes, style guides, UI requirements and specifications.
- Apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions that our users will love.
- Conduct iterative UI-Inspections and Usability tests to provide a consistent appearance.
- Translate requirements into interaction flows, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- You will also
- Work in a Lean UX / Agile environment
- Develop drafts, clickable prototypes and final designs based on concepts, wireframes and specifications you define with a cross-discipline team.
- Contribute to the design direction and visioning for the best user experience
- Continuously challenge the status quo, identify pain points and suggest optimizations
- Communicate proactively with colleagues both, in Karlsruhe and Romania.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Product Owner, UX designers and front-end engineers and development team.
- Prepare for and assist front-end engineers with final development of Viamedici products
- BS degree in Communication design, Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of designing for websites and applications or
- 1+ years of screen design experience with consumer-facing products.
- Conceptual experience with prototyping tools as UXPin, Adobe XD, Invision or Sketch.
- Experience with UX Deliverables as Wireframes, User Journeys, Storyboarding, Style Guides.
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
- Basic understanding of user-centered design.
- Passionate about User Experience, web technologies and design.
- 3+ years experience in the field of corporate / enterprise websites and applications.
- 3+ years of screen design experience with consumer-facing products.
- Experience or familiarity with agile teams and agile development
- Experienced in development, documentation and of Style Guides is a plus.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design.
- Degrees and Education in Usability Engineering , Communication design or Media Psychology.
- Skills in Interaction Design, Design Thinking or Graphic Design.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience .
Experience in some areas as mobile platforms, responsive design, Sass and Java is a plus.
The ideal candidate is as well emphatic and curiosity-driven as well communication and technical skilled .
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success.
- Diversity of the used technologies and frameworks. The possibility of testing and integrating new ones.
- Relaxed atmosphere and an employee-oriented company culture.
- Flexible work time.