Experienced Software Test Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
If you’re interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, you’ll be happy to know that at Cmed, we nurture talent and challenge you so that you can learn, grow and advance your career.
This position is for a versatile and experienced Software Test Engineer to become part of our global team and help testing rich client web applications as well as mobile applications that are part of “Encapsia™ - next generation Clinical Data Suite” that supports the clinical research and development of the next generation medication.
How far you go at Cmed is up to you - we provide the support, you bring the exceptional skills. Already think it sounds great? We’ve not even mentioned that you will be part of a diverse European community of fun and smart people joining forces in building the future of clinical trials!
This position is perfect for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- Good knowledge of software testing principles, tools and practices
- Experience with bug tracking, test management and collaboration tools (Atlassian tools – Jira/Confluence)
- Experience in using software development versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with automation frameworks and in writing automated and/or manual tests
- Experience with BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Experience with functional, integration, user acceptance and regression testing methodologies
- Familiarity in testing Web and Mobile applications
- Familiarity with REST- full applications
- Familiarity with Cloud environment / Distributed Architecture / SaaS models
- Familiarity with Linux / UNIX platforms, bash scripts and virtualization software (Oracle - VirtualBox)
- Ability to work in an agile, fast paced and rapidly changing environment with dynamic requirements
- Strong oral and written communication in English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good attention to detail
What can Cmed offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Partial homeworking
- The opportunity to test the innovative software that will be used to assess the effectiveness of next-generation medication
- The chance to be part of an amazing team and work with exciting and new technologies in a friendly environment
Your core responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and Project Manager in clarifying requirements and the associated acceptance criteria via collaboration tools/means
- Collaborate closely with software engineers and other test engineers in assuring a high level of testing and releasing high quality software products
- Create Test Plans, detailing the test strategy and associated testing objectives/tasks for covering product requirements on assigned projects/releases
- Operating independently to create, review, maintain and execute automated and/or manual test cases for assigned features, functionalities or products which may be of complex nature
- Report on the test execution results, produce the associated test evidence and highlight any blocking issues
- Ensure all defects are accurately reported, tested and tracked in their corresponding bug tracking tool
- Configure, maintain and keep the test environment, automation framework and associated test tools up to date
- Contribute to and provide feedback on the product documentation
Cmed Technology (Offices in Timisoara, Romania) helps research organizations meet the challenges of 21st century clinical trials. We are working to move clinical research to the cloud, and we are looking for experienced test engineers to test full-featured modern Single Page Web Applications and Mobile applications connected via REST Services to cloud servers. The applications target a wide range of functionality like clinical data capture, data loading, data analysis or data validation, and they need to both comply with international clinical regulation as well as meet the highest standards of quality.
If you want to make a real difference in software testing and are interested in the great opportunities that Cmed can offer, all you need to do is to apply now!
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment.