Experienced Software Engineer (Java)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a highly motivated hands-on experienced Java software engineer to join the QED Group. The QED Group is responsible for resolving user critical problems for the customer`s server platform, web services, and network devices connectors while ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Perform in-depth troubleshooting including debugging through the product code level as well as reading product logs and dumps to identify and resolve complex R&D bugs that were escalated by the client’s customers;
- Provide a quick and professional solution for critical problems and to participate in the development of new serviceability features;
- Responsible for liaison between customer care, R&D, Product Management and other Business units;
- Maintain a low rate of escalations to other R&D teams;
- Assemble technical articles and troubleshooting procedures to be used by customer care teams.
- . in Computer Science;
- 3+ years’ experience in similar technical and/or development position;
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Java;
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- Web Services and REST API;
- JBOSS and SpringBoot;
- SQL, JDBC & Hibernate;
- Familiarity with Network architecture, fundamentals and security (routers, firewalls, switches);
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines;
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player with good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python coding – Big advantage;
- Knowledge of Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, FortiGate or any other leading network security vendors;
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems;
- Experience in scripting (Python/Perl/Bash);
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, initiative and out of the box thinking;
- Customer-facing communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!