The Executive Personal Assistant with French or German role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a professional real estate sustainability consultancy. Since their inception, nine years ago they have grown from three founding partners to a team of over 60 passionate and empowered professionals, with common values to support one another as a cohesive team.
They work with many European companies, with business fluency in 5 European languages and offices in Germany, plus close business partnerships in Italy, further extending our European reach and capability.
The purpose of the role is act as the central coordination point between the 3 Directors and other Board Members.
• Act as the central coordination point between the 3 Directors and other Board Members.
• Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
• Manage the diaries and schedules of the 3 Directors.
• Experience of small event management.
• Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
• Draft correspondence, media elements and other public-facing documents.
• Liaise with clients and business guests.
• Support the Director of Europe with the launch of the French business (fluent French is a must).
• Manage projects independently and follow-up with team members where required.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
• Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
• Provide general administrative support as required
♦ Proven independent administration & clerical skills
♦ Clear communication skills
♦ Ability to work independently
♦ Strong time-management
♦ High level of discretion & professionalism
♦ Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
♦ Excellent written and spoken English
♦ Support the Director of Europe with the launch of the French business (good French is a requirement).
♦ Passionate about ESG issues
♦ Very Strong Communications skills.
♦ Strong communication skills.
♦ Good technology investigation skills.
♦ Good strategy skills.
♦ Organization capabilities
♦ Intelligence (logical thinking, memory, analysis and synthesis capacity).
♦ Experience in working on multiple domains simultaneously
♦ Fairness, tenacity, seriousness, optimism.
♦ Team spirit
♦ Perseverance, patience
♦ Perspicacity, planning skills