If you’re an experienced Executive Personal Assistant with:
♦ Graduate of higher education
♦ Professional experience
♦ Executive support experience
♦ Proven independent administration & clerical skills
♦ Clear communication skills
♦ Ability to work independently
♦ Strong time-management
♦ High level of discretion & professionalism
♦ Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
♦ Excellent written and spoken English
♦ Support the Director of Europe with the launch of the German business (good German is a requirement).
♦ Passionate about ESG issues
♦ Very Strong Communications skills.
♦ Strong communication skills.
♦ Good technology investigation skills.
♦ Good strategy skills.
• Pc Operation:
♦ Advanced level of Microsoft Office
♦ Good knowledge of organizational programs.
♦ Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
• Personal skills
♦ Organization capabilities
♦ Intelligence (logical thinking, memory, analysis and synthesis capacity).
♦ Experience in working on multiple domains simultaneously
♦ Fairness, tenacity, seriousness, optimism.
♦ Team spirit
♦ Perseverance, patience
♦ Perspicacity, planning skills
and wish to be part of an growing business, then submit your CV.
As Executive Personal Assistant you will:
• Act as the central coordination point between the 3 Directors and other Board Members.
• Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
• Manage the diaries and schedules of the 3 Directors.
• Experience of small event management.
• Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
• Draft correspondence, media elements and other public-facing documents.
• Liaise with clients and business guests.
• Support the Director of Europe with the launch of the German business (fluent German is a must).
• Manage projects independently and follow-up with team members where required.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
• Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
• Provide general administrative support as required
Let’s work together in real time building your new e-commerce career!