Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Kapital HR is looking for one of it's clients, an international private school located in Pipera-Bucharest, a charismatic person, well organised, with very good communication skills, to occupy the role of Executive Assistant.
The school is committed to offering a broad and balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales. It is a well-established school, situated on a stunning campus, with well-resourced facilities.
The school offers education to a wide range of different nationalities, therefore experience working with international students is desirable.
The holder of this position must act professionally, while carrying out the responsibilities and tasks mentioned below, thereby promoting the interests of the students and the school.
- Organize and manage agenda for the Department Manager;
- Screening e-mails, phone calls and different type of requests;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all level of seniority;
- Plan internal and external meetings/visits/events;
- Producing documents, minutes of meeting, reports and presentations;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and all departments within the company;
- Handling office interactions, responding to requests and questions;
- Daily registration processes: attendance, lunch, bus schedule;
- Dealing with direct and indirect inquiries from parents;
- Provide direct administrative support as needed and updating contact database and students list;
- Senior level in customer service;
- Project management experience
- Conflict management skills;
- Ability to prepare and analyse data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer;
- Able to prioritize easily;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Communication skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility and multitasking skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Quick-learner when it comes to new software and systems;
- English – advanced level