Executive assistant to CEO
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Stealth SV Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Executive Assistant to CEO.
Help us advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as an assistant to senior management staff or as a personal assistant within an IT environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Competent PC user with experience using internal company databases and an understanding of correspondence processing
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment, and deal with sensitive issues professionally and discreetly
- Ability to absorb, synthesize, categorize, and delegate information
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO
- Handle and solve all of the CEO's daily business and personal issues
- Manage calendar planning, sort email inbox, and coordinate daily task flow
- Conduct research in data management, program development, and resource allocation
- Organize and maintain personal and business-related documentation and files
- Handle essential web research and carry out background research
- Keep all the essential records and accounts
- Communicate and coordinate milestones with team members
- Provide regular milestone reporting
- Handle sensitive documents confidentially
- Make travel arrangements — research and book accommodation, flights, and travel itineraries
Nice to haves:
- University degree in Management and Administration
- Experience in managing/leading projects, teams, people
- Demonstrated analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest ® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely — collaboration through the cloud. You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfilment through results-focused work. Our developers spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings — most of their time is spent researching, documenting, and building.
As a member of our team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!