Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
WHO ARE WE?
AyDigitals is more than an agency, we are a partner for emerging brands.
We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU…??
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication
- Supports CEO in his external commitments
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Be available at long hours to interact and coordinate with the New York office, and travel to New York time to time
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Agility, grit and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced growth environment with ever-changing needs and requirements; able to think strategically as well as perform tactically with a whatever-it-takes attitude!
Job Type: Full-time