European Graduate Programme - Romania
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Full time, Project
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What you will enjoy doing;
- By exposing you to three challenging work assignments in our core business functions, you will gain a solid understanding of how our business works and what our customers’ needs are
- You will develop intercultural competencies while being sent abroad for a six month assignment
- By working with your mentor, you will release your full potential
- You will grow and develop for future success by networking with your graduate peers as well as with important key contacts and business leaders
What makes you great:
- A Masters degree in a natural science, engineering or technical discipline from a well-known university plus business, management or logistics studies
- Proven track record of internships and/or studies abroad
- With your international mind-set you value different perspectives and ideas from your colleagues and enjoy working in diverse teams
- Ambitions to become a business leader and a natural ability to lead and inspire, to excel in our European Graduate Programme that will prepare you for a leadership career
- Strong communication skills and exceptional self- motivation, combined with an appetite for challenges
- Excellent English language skills and, ideally, proficiency in at least one other European language to enable you to work effectively with our diverse teams right from the start
Why you will love working with us:
You are passionate about the prospect of leading our business and our people in the future. The programme is about identifying our future leaders today and preparing them for the challenges of tomorrow. Throughout the programme you will develop by challenges on the job, working with people who demonstrate excellence in their areas and completing a tailored training programme.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
Send in your CV in English, references, academic certificates and a one page motivation letter in English
- Did you finished your university studies?