Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a ETL Developer for a telecom to join us in Bucharest.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
• Participate (design & development) in the extension of DWH and related business intelligence applications and data structures: o Integration of new data sources:
o Data marts implementation
o Metadata based solutions and tools
o Develop and enhance PL/SQL ETL data flows
o Integration of tools in the area of reporting & analytics
• Align with different development teams the interfaces and solutions defined;
• Development, creation of the related functional and technical documentation;
• Performance testing for the implemented solutions;
• Mentoring and peer development for new team members;
• Testing and validation of the applications for deployment and production;
• Support operations teams in case there are issues identified in the production environment;
• Act as an expert on different subject areas \ solution components depending on allocated responsibilities.
• Good understanding and usage of SQL-PL/SQL in the context of data warehouse solutions - minimum 5 year experience developing in SQL-PL/SQL;
• Experience in tuning complex DWH/BI (based on SQL-PL/SQL) environments as far as data volumes;
• Experienced in ETL process design and data flows optimization;
• Advanced technical knowledge of Oracle specific database structures (indices, partitions, data dictionary, explain plans);
• Previous experience in usage of ETL (ODI/ INFORMATICA);
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry data model would be an advantage;
• Understanding of Tableau, Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer and Java is a plus;
• Experience working with PostgreSQL is a plus;
• Previous data modelling experience would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude;
• Willing to learn and improve;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Flexible to different technologies and projects.
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies;
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies);
• Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata);
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
• Meal tickets;
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
• Massage within the company premises;
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
• Long term career development programs;
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.