You are passionate about Business Intelligence, Big Data, you already have a very solid experience on one or more ETL tools and you wish to work in various technological contexts (Talend, Datastage, Informatica)? Here, at CGI, you will work on large-scale projects, in various business environments with a high level of responsibility
Your future duties and responsibilities
• You’ll be supervised by an Expert and a Project Manager and you will be taking part in the technical-functional design, production and maintenance activities, in relation with our clients.
• Participating in the definition of needs and deliverables.
• Performing functional analysis, developing or validating technical solutions.
• Offering support to deployment and operation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 2+ years of experience on implementation projects.
• Knowledge of SQL/BI.
• Great communication skills and good understand of business issues.
• Enjoying working in an innovative environment.
• Having a bachelor degree in engineering.
- Accessible and friendly working environment ( The Bridge building – Grozavesti area)
- Life and health insurance
- Share purchase plan
- Profit participation plan
- Benefit online platform
- Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
- Referral bonus
- French courses
We offer you an environment in which you can contribute and develop these qualifications:
Individual promotion of your personal and professional development with the help of practices and courses, attendance of conferences and lectures as well as needs-based training.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.