ESG Research Analyst
* all languages are compulsory
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with more than 1100 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
The Research Products team is responsible for delivering Sustainalytics’ suite of ESG products. Our Research Analysts conduct company, country, product and thematic research and analysis, focusing on delivering the right insights that our clients use to make better informed investment decisions.
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
- Company ESG Research– research and analysis of company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
- Product Involvement Research– research and analysis of the involvement of companies in a range of products, services and business activities;
- Controversies Research– research and analysis of the involvement of companies in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment.
- Business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the company’s working language is English;
- Good research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and expertise;
- On the job training and additional training budget for professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription and public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS:
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
- Online interview
- What is your experience with Microsoft Excel? (beginner-intermediate-advanced-expert)
- What are your salary expectations for this role? (RON net/month)