ERP Business Senior Consultant
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Participating in the implementation of ERP Entersoft's projects. Analyzing the customer's requirements concerning the internal documents, workflows, reports in order to implement and deploy the system according to these specified requirements. Making and/or testing the necessary parametrizations and developments.
- experience in consulting and implementing an ERP solution it's a plus.
- good accounting understanding and well know of business flows.
- proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, in a team and alone.
- excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- very good English skills (written and spoken) - considered a plus.
- University degree: ASE, Cyberentics, considered a plus.
What we offer
We offer you a very competitive work environment where you can prove your abilities; -
A place where performance will be recognized.
A reliable team and the challenging opportunity to grow along with the company on a long-term basis. At last but not least, a competitive salary package and good career perspective in a fast growing company.