Business Consultant - Financial Services
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
German, English, French
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our Financial Services Team is expanding the team.
We have several Business Consultant positions available ranging from Junior to Senior (with an extra twist of Project Management)
Job Purpose: Provide business consultancy while implementing Charisma ERP
What you will do:
- Analysis - assess and document client’s needs
- Configuration - mapping of the client’s needs onto Charisma ERP platform
- Documentation - identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Testing - in charge of overall quality assurance of the project : creating test plans and test cases, regression testing
- Issue Management - act as point of contact for the client, ensuring all issues are registered, assigned and resolved in an efficient way
- Presales - identify future opportunities or phases of the project
- Training - create, update & deliver training programs for business users
- Consultancy - provide consultancy on client’s business processes
- Mentoring - constantly sharing knowledge with junior peers, acting as a coach
- Project Management - constantly monitor & report progress, address and resolve issues, ensure deadlines are met.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Very good knowledge of financial services and/or proven experience in implementing software solutions
- Analytical and strategical thinking
- Influential with good negotiating skills
- Customer Oriented with excellent planning & communication skills
- English language is mandatory, French or German are a plus
- Availability to travel both internal & external
- Charisma ERP user would be a big plus
What recommends us?
- We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.