Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Job Number RLN
Organization - US ARMY INSTALLATION MANAGEMENT CMD USAG ANSBACH (Sub Cmty Romania) DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC WORKS - ENVIRONMENTAL DIVISON
Duty Station MIHAIL KOGALNICEANU AIR BASE, ROMANIA
Grade - 07
Salary Entry: 5900 lei gross/month
Opening Date - 14-AUG-2020
Cutoff Date - 28-AUG-2020
Closing Date - Until filled
- Manages the drinking water program; the hazardous waste (HW) and hazardous materials (HM) disposal and reutilization programs; HM minimization program; pollution prevention inspection program; immediate spill response coordination, and contrac inspection and recycling compliance inspection programs.
- Serves as consultant to the DPW on all environmental program requirements, including compliance, conservation, restoration, and pollution prevention.
- Conducts on-site inspections and evaluations of unit/tenant HW/HM management programs, and provides professional environmental management guidance and consultation.
- Represents the Army Support Activity-Black Sea (ASA-BS) and participates in US/host nation environmental working group meetings at the base and national level.
- Provides technical program direction and initiates the coordination of the HM/HW program requirements, including, but not limited to, sampling, interpretation of analytical results, public notification or corrective action to achieve compliance.
- Takes samples, and accumulates information and material required for laboratory analysis and analyzes and interprets laboratory reports to determine the presence of contaminants and the degree of noncompliance with regulatory guidance.
- Provides staff assistance and direction to assigned and rotational organizations.
- Provides professional environmental management consultation to assigned and rotational organizations.
- Attends meetings and briefings to create and maintain an environmental awareness amongst personnel.
- Initiates and coordinates meetings of the Environmental Quality Control Committee chaired by the site commander.
- Oversees and manages special studies and projects related to pollution prevention, contaminated site cleanup, and environmental quality improvements.
- Coordinates and maintains cooperative relationships with host nation, state, and local regulatory authorities on environmental issues.
- NOTE: Incumbent must be able to perform business related travel up to 20% of the time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must meet the qualification requirements in the Qualification Standards Handbook as summarized below.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of Specialized Experience equivalent to at least the RW-07 grade level.
- Specialized Experience is experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position as describe above, and that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled.
- NOTE: In addition to the specialized experience, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Good knowledge and fluency in both the English and Romanian language, in order t communicate verbally and in writing, and to translate from one language into the other;
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Romanian driver's license type "B" (copy of it must be emailed when applying for the position, as attachment separate from the application form).
După înregistrarea aplicării, veți primi din partea noastră formularul afișat mai jos. Vă rugăm să descărcați toate cele 5 pagini ale formularului (fișier tip .jpeg) și să completați toate câmpurile cu litere majuscule.
Aplicantii care nu au raspuns integral la toate intrebarile nu vor fi luati in considerare. Raspunsurile trebuie tehnoredactate sau scrise cu majuscule. Pentru posturile administrative sau manageriale aplicatia trebuie completata in limba engleza.
APPLICATIONS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH BELOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION:
1. SPECIFY THE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER, BOTH ON THE FORM AND ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL MESSAGE;
2. PROVIDE A CLEAR AND DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF YOUR EDUCATION AND PROVIDE A COPY OF ALL YOUR SCHOOL DIPLOMAS AND/OR DEGREES;
3. LIST ALL PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCES AND PROVIDE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES ASSIGNED;
4. COPY OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND ID CARD MUST BE ENCLOSED. DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT IN AN ATTACHMENT SEPARATE FROM THE APPLICATION FORM;
5. DOMICILE ADDRESS MUST BE INDICATED IF DIFFERENT FROM RESIDENCY ADDRESS;
6. FOR WHITE-COLLAR POSITIONS, APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN ENGLISH;
7. APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT NOT LATER THAN THE ANNOUNCEMENT CLOSING DATE, IN A WORD OR A PDF FORMAT, IN A SINGLE FILE.