Entry-level Software Developer
Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This is for you if you...
... are an entry-level software developer with 0 or basic experience
... want to learn from the best and acquire skills having a full-time or a part-time remote job?
... dream of being a part of a super international team?
If you say "YES" - we might have something to offer you!
Stipend work&learn program at a fast-growing Silicon Valley software company
Afflight - company that unites engineers creating technology products and building software companies across several industry verticals some of which are used by millions of individuals globally, is looking for an entry-level software developer who will be an asset to the Team
- Indexing scholarly content
- Automate routine
- Learn new tools in the work process
What we expect from you:
- This is your first or one of the first jobs in software development
- You are passionate about software development and have a strong intention of building your career in this field
- Extreme attention to detail
- Willingness to constantly learn new things, tools, improve your own productivity
What we offer:
- Internship format if necessary with a possibility to build your career in the company
- Extensive training in software development
- Interesting tasks and career development
- Stipend since the first day of your work&learn program with a brilliant opportunity to get some professional experience and become a part of our team
If you feel like accepting this challenge - apply now!