Enterprise Solutions&Automation Developer (Java)
How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we’re looking for
- You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you’ll be doing
- implementing a REST service layer over our ERP & HR systems
- driving our initiatives towards a DevOps software delivery model
- involved in all phases of the project lifecycle being responsible for defining and reviewing the technology stack appropriate for each project, designing system architecture, development and test automation, deployment automation, defining software development and design best practices, mentoring and coaching functional experts, project managers and managers in regard to technical decisions, identifying and defining system's technical evolution opportunities and strategies.
What you need to know/have
- Java (+)
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Mybatis, Hibernate or JPA
- Jersey, RestEasy
- Apache Kafka
- Maven or Gradle
- Angular, jQuery, Thymeleaf or JSF
- Microsoft SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL
- Docker, Rancher
- TeamCity, Artifactory
Would be a plus:
- Oracle JDeveloper and ADF Application Development Framework
- WebLogic, Jboss, Tomcat
- Oracle Forms and Reports 6i/10g/11g
- Knowledge of eBusiness Suite Oracle Applications 11i, R12
- Big Data infrastructure
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.