The job main responsibilities will consist of:
- Design and establish a common set of principles and goals concerning the Enterprise Architecture E2E in order to achieve the right balance between IT efficiency and business benefits
- Establish and archive a Wide Enterprise Framework based on TOGAF principles and methodologies
- Establish and maintain the Enterprise Architecture Capability and Operational Entity
- Lead the development of the Enterprise Architecture Plans and Work in order to be aligned with the ICT Strategy and ICT Governance
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture Compliance Reviews in close collaboration with all the ICT Divisions and Domains
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture Board and member of the Change Advisory Board
Skills and qualifications:
- Relevant ICT skills and expertise that may include enterprise architect frameworks like TOGAF and Zachman having good command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with tools, techniques and frameworks like: UML, BPMN, ArchiMate
- Strong analytical skills in order to evaluate Information Systems, determine trends, and develop ways to modernize processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed in order to collaborate with colleagues, stakeholders and technology partners.