Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) specialists for hospitals in Vastervik, Oskarshamn and Vimmerby, Kalmar County, Sweden.
There are about 30 employees in the department (Doctors, nurses, investigators, audiologists, hearing assistance, hearing technicians, curators, speech therapists, and secretaries). On-call duty.
• Completed EU medical degree and specialist training programme in ENT.
• Minimum 2 years of experience afterompleting your ENT specialization.
• Good social skills, stress tolerance, patient oriented mindset.
• EU nationality.
• Deep knowledge and skills in the specialty, middle ear surgery and/or FESS surgery.
• Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
• Help with relocation.
•–SEK/month (approx. € 6320 – € 7370 gross a month) once you’re fully registered.
• Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
• A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).