Love working with kids? Speak excellent English?
Looking for a fulfilling career as a teacher?
If you answered yes to these questions, becoming a Helen Doron English teacher may be the best career choice you’ll ever make. As a Helen Doron English teacher you will enjoy flexible working hours, a profitable career, job satisfaction and the pride that comes from being part of a global community of respected Helen Doron English teachers.
The ideal candidate should be a positive person who loves children, creativeand patient.
You will be responsible to teach English to children from 2 years to 14 years old, using only Helen Doron method and materials, helping them achieve their potential, growing their self-esteem and influencing their life.
Other responsibilities include giving feedback to parents and motivating them to get involved in the development of their children, promote the Helen Doron method and the Center by participating in events both in and outside our center and making craft materials for each class activity.
- Access to resources and a proven method for teaching English as a second language to children of all ages,
- An international Helen Doron English Teaching diploma for worldwide career opportunities,
- Educational support through top-quality, proprietary teaching materials, annual seminars and training, networking channels and an organisation-wide information portal,
- A rewarding career and the chance to make a difference in children’s lives,
- The opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team.
Location Available: Zalau
Helen Doron English is one of the most important international educational franchises, being present in 36 countries, having more than 1000 English Teaching Centers.
Helen Doron method is unique: easy and natural, based on repetitive listening and constant encouragement. With Helen Doron method children learn English as mother tongue language.
Learning English by Helen Doron method grows self-esteem and produces positive long term effects in the children, influencing them for the rest of their life.
Helen Doron Teachers are trained by international trainers and are offered constant pedagogical support and open access to training and professional development.
In Romania Helen Doron English Centers are present in the following cities: Bucuresti, Constanta, Braila, Focsani, Iasi, Sibiu, Brasov, Timisoara, AradPitesti, Targu Mures, Zalau, Lugoj and Alba Iulia.