Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
The Copywriter must be an experienced marketing professional who is highly collaborative, leads by example and maintains a positive attitude. He/she will, primarily, focus on preparing creative and persuasive copy to urge consumers to purchase the clients’ services.
Responsibilities will include ensuring all digital-catalog copy, web content, email, press releases, articles and collateral. All these must take into consideration the brand identity, while staying relevant, informative and concise.
- Writing email campaigns for specific target groups
- Making the website content and any other written material feel personalized
- Continuously improving the user experience through targeted content
- Supervising all requested translations and making sure deadlines are met
- Delivering original content for print campaigns, when these are required
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to ensure the brands always stays ahead of the curve
- Collaborating with the design and marketing teams to deliver original content for special projects
- Constantly seeking new ways to deliver an out-of-the-box approach
- Developing the theoretical framework needed to expand outreach and appeal to a wide, diverse demographic
- Seeking new ways to ensure mobile compatibility
- Drawing inspiration from the gaming industry to improve the user experience through the process of gamification
- Actively taking part in brainstorming sessions and proposing new ideas that can further develop the brand image.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or advertising
- 5+ years of progressive career experience writing digital marketing copy
- Experience in online gaming
- Native English level
- A strategic thinker who can brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and produce thoughtful, enticing messaging for digital and print deliverables
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Be well-organized, goal-orientated and highly functional in a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in e-commerce, popular culture and new online advertising trends and techniques.