Engineers in electronics, mechanics
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
800 - 1200
We are searching for a passionate, reliable Electronics Engineer to join our growing company. The Electronics Engineer's responsibilities include interpreting client briefs and providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, developing electronic products, components, and systems to satisfy client needs, as well as creating instructional manuals.
Outstanding Electronics Engineers are able to prioritize tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines.
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties
- Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar.
- Master's degree - not mandatory
- A relevant license may be required.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
Electronic engineering offers the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, robotics, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment. We are currently looking for new additions to our expanding team in departments like:
-Supply chain, project management, R&D, cable and electronic PCB's production
Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but generally we talk about design, plan, perform research, inspect equipment and liaise with the clients.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!