ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER TIMISOARA
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of one of the most important D&D Yazaki engineering site, in a young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Act as the key responsible engineer for all design activities on projects throughout all development phases (from RfQ to industrialization)
- Interface with customers to clarify all requirements on the electronic product development
- Plan, request and follow-up the human resources needed for electronic product design engineering
- Plan, request and control investments and expenses needed for electronics product design
- Lead the design activities in line with company procedures for electronic product design
- Proactively contribute to the development, implementation and continuous improvements of the department’s quality assurance system with particular focus on product design activities
- Manage an existing project through to close-out
- Bid leadership for follow on contracts
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and sub-contract changes.
- Manage the engineering project reviews, consolidates actions and provides reporting and action plans
- Establishing milestones, and monitoring adherence to contract requirements, schedules and budgets in conjunction with the project team and reporting to management.
- Identify project specific issues and manage solutions.
- At the end of the project, participate to the closure of project and gives feedback regarding best practices and difficulties
What will you bring with you?
- 5 years’ experience with development and/or testing of automotive electronics components
- 3 years’ experience with project management
- Experience with instrument cluster, smart junction boxes, high voltage boxes and body electronics design and manufacturing
- Knowledge on the specific requirements of automotive electronics
- Knowledge on E-CAD tools for schematic capture, layout and simulation
- Knowledge on CAD tools for mechanical development
- Knowledge on specific tools and requirements for SW development
- Knowledge on the development flow for automotive electronic products
- Experienced in interactions with automotive customers
- Experienced in heading a multi-disciplined engineering team
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Bonuses based on performance
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits)
- Free sports activities
- Flexible working hours
- Travel opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Resident