Engineering Lead – Distributed Architecture
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English, French, German
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for an Engineering Lead – Distributed Architecture. This position is a perfect match for existing Engineering Leads or IT Managers with a strong expertise in Cloud Development. You report directly to the SVP Technology Innovation and act as a counter part for all development related aspects. You have the finger on the pulse of latest trends in Java development and related frameworks, containerization and DevOps technologies. The position requires a regular exchange with the Innovation Management site in Berlin and occasional travels to our other development sites in Leipzig and Valencia.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Ensure knowledge enhancements and professional growth of multiple development teams working in Distributed Architecture
- Optimize the development processes and assess new technologies and frameworks on a regular basis in coordination with the Architecture Team
- Support the Product Owners in the grooming phase
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Expertise in Change Management
- Mentor and can-do attitude
- Expertise in Java (EE) development, Spring, Hibernate and preferably Message Queue frameworks, such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in container-based µService development and deployment
- Diploma / Master degree or higher in software engineering or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German or French are a real advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team of strong professionals that drive the creation of creative software solutions;
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Very competitive salary package;
- Relocation package;
- Excellent private health insurance and other benefits;
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your CV via E-Mail. Thank you!