Engineering Internship - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing Plant.
We are searching for:
• Students from technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation, Telecommunications);
• Availability for part-time work schedule;
• English knowledge;
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What we offer
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities ;
• International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 61 countries and markets.