Engineer- Process Design & Improvement
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Located in Romania and reporting to the Process Design Section Manager, key duties will include:
Drive and facilitate improvements in the manufacturing process regarding costs, quality and efficiency.
- Support the developing of the new processes, required for business growth;
- Assist manufacturing operators with daily process & product problem solving, in order to identify and correct the root cause of such problems.
- Assure processes are documented to provide standard and consistent application of work methods and procedures (standard work).
Candidates for this position should meet the following criteria:
- University degree in mechanical, industrial or manufacturing engineering.
- Relevant work experience (min. 3 years) in manufacturing processes and technology or product design.
- Relevant experience in manufacturing and assembly lines of products using dedicated software and systems;
- Ensuring all necessary support for new development projects in all their phases in assembly area;
- Knowledge and experience in working with process variability tools (PFMEA, Process Flow Diagram, Process Control Plan, etc).
- Strong computer literacy (spreadsheet skills with the ability to perform complex calculations and 3D modeling).
- Exposure and understanding of lean manufacturing concepts such (flow, kanban creation, error proofing, kaizen events, etc).
- Very good level of English skills both reading and writing.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Innovative, results driven and team player.