The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
ENGINEER HARNESSES INDUSTRY
Entry (0-2 years)
- Create/update documentation for production operators;
- Calculate assembly times for production flow;
- Define modularized production concept;
- Create general & project-specific work instructions;
- Process flow optimizations related to work steps;
- Ensure the capacity calculations availability (workers, equipment , boards );
- Production lines balancing
- Keep the direct dialog with Development regarding PR Number, harness configurations, customer module structure optimization.
- University Degree (Electrical / Electromechanical/ Mechanical);
- Previous experience in the harnesses industry or in other field of automotive industry;
- Proficiency in English language (listening, speaking, writing);
- PC Knowledge (MS Office with main focus on advanced Excel);
- Availability for business trips to the Kromberg & Schubert production locations (Europe, Africa, South America & Asia).