Engineer for Mechanical Design in Automotive
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive company with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s solution powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive industry development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- As a team member of the "Product Integration" department, you will develop and design components and assemblies in CATIA V5 for our infotainment systems on your own responsibility;
- You will be responsible for components and assemblies from the concept phase through to series production;
- In close cooperation with the other departments, you will contribute to the optimization of the overall product;
- In addition, you will develop new innovative device concepts from the architecture to the individual components;
- You will support international suppliers and development partners as a competent contact person for component support and project coordination;
- . or . in mechatronics , mechanical engineering, or a similar technical discipline, preferably with two years of professional experience in this area;
- Ideally, you have gained initial experience in the above-mentioned field of activity as well as in the automotive environment;
- You are proficient in the use of 3D CAD systems (ideally CATIA V5);
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with complex software tools and have knowledge of modern manufacturing processes;
- You communicate confidently with international contacts in English language (written and verbally);
- You like to work creatively and solution-oriented and in an intercultural team of specialists.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB’s products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Please apply with your CV in English!