Engineer for Electronics and Power Management
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You design, develop, integrate and validate electronic circuits, primarily in the field of power supply for microprocessors or analog circuit technology;
- You are responsible for parts of the development chain of our infotainment products within your area, from concept creation to series production;
- You will analyze customer requirements, take automotive standards into account and develop solid and cost-optimized solutions;
- In cooperation with the other sub-areas, you will develop power supply concepts;
- You create the circuit diagram for your area, calculate and simulate your circuits and select suitable components together with procurement;
- To create the circuit board layout, you define the requirements for your circuits and accompany the implementation;
- You put circuits into operation and verify function and data integrity according to the specification, for this you also use and supervise automated test environments;
- You document your work and the results as part of the development process;
- You use the latest and most innovative technologies and components;
- You get in touch with the world's leading manufacturers of power management modules and other analog components.
- Bsc or Msc in the field of electrical engineering / electronics or comparable, preferably with two years of professional experience in this area;
- Knowledge in the area of power supply circuits for microprocessor systems;
- Ready to apply the common methods for development and verification of switching converters and PMICs;
- Knowledge about the methods of test automation (. with LabView);
- Very good English skills;
- Eager to work in an international team on challenging tasks;
- Self-driven, structured, analytical way of working.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.