Engineer 2nd Line Radio Access Performance
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Your day to day:
- Assure high level performance for the Access Network through the analysis of quality parameters based on performance counters;
- Evaluate Performance reports, make analysis of the main KPIs and lead investigations into the issues affecting the Access Network Performance;
- Monitor the performance trend of KPIs, understand the real impact on customers and identify the reasons of performance degradations;
- Evaluate the KPI trends after changes with potential impact in the network;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define priorities for hardware and software corrections or suppliers and third parties interventions;
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Deliver reports on Access Network performance and capacity utilization, including trend analysis and root cause analysis for major trend changes.
- Collaborate in the root causes analysis to identify corrective actions in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration.
- Utilizing innovative methods and best-in-class tools and applications to measure the Access Network performance and customer experience impact.
- Verify Network KPIs after software upgrades or parameter changes in order to detect impacts on network performance.
- Collaborate to identify areas where processes can be improved or tasks can be automated, using programming scripts or innovative methods.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies, radio network performance analysis and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of Performance Management Tools (M2020, Nastar WCDMA, Business Objects )
- Work in a complex evolving international environment where excellent personal traits and skills are needed to negotiate, cooperate and support Opcos and the rest of the Global organization.
- Team working oriented.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- University degree: faculty of Electronics Telecommunications and Information Technology, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics.
- 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you