Engineer 1st Line, Mobile CORE Netherlands
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Your day to day:
- 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
- Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s.
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible.
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved.
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages.
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM).
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills.
- Team working oriented.
- Good Knowledge of English and other languages: Italian, German (only for jobs related to Italian or German networks).
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology.
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
- Medical and dental services.
- Life insurance.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription.
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers.
- Annual Company Bonus.
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills.
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology.
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company.
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.