Engineer 1st Line
* all languages are compulsory
Your day to day:
Provides 1st Line specific technical services related to live information systems of telecommunications operators (Vodafone OpCo or JVs).
Ensures the development, implementation, correction and testing of software and hardware solutions for information systems and telecom applications existing in the networks of operators, in order to meet the quality and response time requirements of the projects.
At the request of customers (Vodafone OpCos) - identifies, develops and implements solutions to solve software and hardware deficiencies in the respective networks. The solutions provided involve changes to existing software systems or the implementation of new software components to maintain the functionality of the current systems.
If the complexity of the software or hardware deficiencies in the network is too high, or the time limit defined for such a troubleshooting, depending on the severity of the project, is in danger of being overstepped, escalates these projects for resolution to the technical leaders or to 2nd Line, the higher technical level.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Performs activities that combine analytical skills with adequate knowledge of software and hardware technology, in order to develop, test and modify computer systems containing telecommunications, mobile and fixed software applications.
- Development and update of custom software
- Implementation of new software solutions and functionalities
- Fix software and hardware deficiencies
- Evaluation and optimisation of software and hardware performance of information systems
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM)
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based)
- Good communication skills
- Team working oriented
- Good knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- University degree: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!