Energy Efficiency Internship
Company: Enel Energie Muntenia
Contract type: Internship part-time (5h/day)
How can you know you are suitable for this internship?
- You are Bachelor or Master student in Electrical Engineering, Environmental Science, or related subjects;
- It would be a plus if you have knowledge or interest in any of the following areas: Power distribution engineering, design and test of complex automation/control systems, web-based systems, AutoCAD;
- You have quantitative skills, such as Excel and the entire Microsoft office suite:
- You are a strong written and oral communicator and a problem-solver with attention to detail;
- Yoi have a demonstrated interest in promoting innovative carbon reduction as a career goal;
- You have a very good understanding of electrical engineering discipline;
- You have exceptional analytical and organizational skills;
- You are a team-player, able to work well in teams and elicit information easily.
Together with us you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Contribute to the promotion of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff;
- Accompany more senior colleagues in;
- Prospect and follow-up with potential business partners;
- Draft and execute presentations;
- Understand client requirements and develop technical solutions;
Benefits we offer:
- The internship program is payed accordingly to the Internship Law No176 from2018 ;
- Opportunities for real professional development;
- International working environment;
- The experience of being part of a young, dynamic and professional team.
What else do you need to know:
We inform you that all applications received will be treated with confidentiality. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
ENEL is a multi-generational company, characterized by the values of diversity and inclusion. Regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, or disability, here you will find all the support you need to adapt and achieve performance. Because in ENEL, differences become opportunities!
Enel Energie Muntenia
Enel Energie Muntenia is, together with Enel Energie, one of the supply companies of the Enel Group in Romania. The company offer includes both electricity and natural gas products, as well as added value services (such as assistance services, lighting products, insurance services, air conditioning, etc) for the clients whose needs we serve at our best.