Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
For our client, we have an urgent requirement to fill an endocrinologist position located in Southern Denmark
They are in need of an endocrinologist, who would work in an internal medicine department. It is important that the candidate has a specialist degree from endocrinology (training lasted for minimum 3 years), but also has experience working with internal medicine (having an internal medicine certificate is an advantage, however, as internal medicine is not recognized as an independent specialty in Denmark, in itself it is not enough).
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- €minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training (in a recommended institution)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
- And much more