Employee Relations & HR Policy Specialist
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Employee Relations & HR Policy Specialist –_VOIS EU
Your role in a nutshell:
The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for managing all individual employee relations issues, HR policies and related projects in _VOIS EU. Responsible for end-to-end management of _VOIS EU grievance, disciplinary, redundancy/flexible working request appeals, ethical complaints, Speak Up case management and alternative dispute resolution interventions in close liaison with HR Business Partners and business managers.
Why you will love your job:
- Determining the accuracy of the legal documents related to employees
- Driving resolution of individual employee issues from initiation to closure by determining and coordinating appropriate process
- Providing accurate and appropriate ER advice and support for our leaders and employees on our people policies and ER matters
- Working with our managers and wider HR team to coach and advise them to swiftly resolve ERs matters, with a focus on commercial and legal considerations
- Coordinating all written communications with parties involved in investigations, hearings and appeals and identifying/highlighting any trends which may require further action
- Proactively overseeing and reporting on ER cases to ensure process and legal compliance
- Developing strong working relationships to promote good ER practice; influencing and providing appropriate challenge to your customers
- Investigating issues: background research, conducting investigation interviews with all parties and producing comprehensive and clear investigation reports on investigation findings
- Providing advice and support on process to Business Reviewers involved in grievance and disciplinary hearings/appeals and conducting hearings – if required
- Liaising with HR Business Partners to ensure recommendations / sanctions are addressed
- Managing HR Policy inventory, return of employees on log-term leave, assisting in policy creation
- Supporting the development and delivery of our ongoing ER development programmes to help share your expertise and develop knowledge for our wider HR team, leaders and employees
What you will bring to the team:
- Solid knowledge of employment law
- Admirable experience in human resource management especially in handling employee relations
- Profound knowledge of HR policies involving employee relations policies
- Professional English knowledge
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Confident personality with a very strong experience in executing operative tasks
- Legal degree is a huge advantage
The benefits you will enjoy:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long-run.