Emergency Safety Specialist
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection sinceur world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ aroundtalented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
- Developing a sustainable HSE culture, support the company departments in growing their HSE culture;
- Ensuring the necessary support for designing, implementing and maintaining the local Integrated Management System, according with legal requirements, global policies and procedures and ISO, ISstandards;
- Implementing the specific Romanian and European legal requirements and Corporate policies, objectives and procedures at the site level;
- Ensuring the necessary support for the requisition of the specific operating pre-permits and permits (fire permit etc.);
- Interacting with regulatory agencies to maintain the compliance with all applicable standards and regulations;
- Developing training programs and training support materials, performing specific trainings in the emergency situations field;
- Developing and providing data analysis and reports to the plant management, to the authorities on the emergency situations field;
- Reporting and investigation of incidents according with legal and Corporate requirements;
- Documenting/ maintaining the data base for HSE Key Performance Indicators reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly etc.);
- Performing internal audits and inspections in the emergency situations field, according with legal and global requirements;
- Participating at the Corporate, third party and internal audits, participating at the regulatory agencies inspections;
- Ensuring the Management of Change specific process for the emergency situations field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position/ HSE field
Technical University Degree
Fire technical responsible certification
Would be a plus:
- Labor protection inspector according to Government decision
- Risk assessor according to Government decision
- Auditor for ISand ISO 45001
- “RSVTI operator” certification
- Good communication skills (writing, speaking) in English, both technical and non-technical HSE information for use in everyday processes (documents writing, attending teleconferences, meetings, etc.)
- Computer and organizational skills required
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations
- High energy, positive “can-do” mind-set
- What you can learn:
Cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
Drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure in area of HSE.
- Online interview
- Scrie aici intrebarea pe care vrei sa o adresezi aplicantilor.